The Mod Cabin all natural Core Beard Kit comes with our follicle nourishing beard oil, beard thickening beard balm, hot processed soap, and moustache wax. Wash face and beard with our glycerin rich soap. Use our beard oil to moisturize your beard and stubble to prevent and repair itchy, flakey skin. Top with our beard balm to thicken and soften your beard, tame stray hairs and seal in moisture. Finally shape your ‘stache with our Moustache Wax. Made with only the finest quality natural ingredients like jojoba, argan oil, shea butter and beeswax to promote healthy beard growth, and attractively packaged in sustainable glass and aluminum packaging. Beard Oil and Beard Balm do double duty as face moisturizer and aftershave. TSA compliant.
Made with 100% natural ingredients.
Argan and Jojoba deeply penetrate and moisturize hair follicles, promoting beard growth, preventing breakage and allowing your beard to grow thick and healthy.
Prevents and repairs itchy, flakey skin.
Shea and Beeswax provide control and holding power, and coat hair follicles making beard appear thicker.
Our hot processed soap is full of natural glycerin, so it cleanses and moisturizes skin and facial hair, and also makes an excellent daily body soap.
Scented with pure essential oils. No synthetic fragrances full of chemicals. (Unscented options have no essential oils added.)
Wood & Smoke Combo
Birch Tar Soap: Caution! Tar soap has a very powerful aroma similar to a campfire, but leaves behind a subtle smokiness and a clean, rugged scent. Backwoods Beard Balm: Crisp and woodsy with cedar and fir essential oils. Gunbarrel Beard Oil: Cedar and smoky birch tar forge a formidable masculine aroma.
Tobacco & Amber Combo
Amber Resin Soap: Sweet. Warm. Resinous. Natural tree resins give this soap it’s light amber scent. Gunbarrel Beard Oil: Cedar and smoky birch tar forge a formidable masculine aroma. Tobacco & Leather Beard Balm: An earthy aroma of sweet tobacco and leather bound books.
Miner’s Mint Set
A substantial musky, masculine aroma with hints of refreshing spearmint and sweet, heady bourbon. One of our most popular fragrances, that harkens back to more traditional men’s cologne, without the chemicals.
Sweet. Intoxicating. Floral. Enjoy the heady aroma of honeysuckle blossoms.
Wild Hunt Set
Wild Hunt begins with a blast of energizing spearmint when first applied, then slowly mellows to the warm, citrus scent of bergamot leaving a balanced, masculine scent behind.
A warm, sensual scent your sweetheart will love to snuggle up to. Balsam, vetiver, and cinnamon are some of the essential oils we used to create an aroma that’s a little woodsy, a little musky, and a whole lot sexy.
Essential (Unscented) Set
Our Essential products are crafted without any scent added.
Winter Frost (Seasonal)
We’ve captured the essence of a snowy Rocky Mountain winter among the evergreens. With warm, woodsy notes of balsam fir and cedar, spicy nutmeg, and crisp top notes of peppermint you’ll want to wear this all winter long.
All Natural. Hand Crafted. Cruelty Free.
KIT INCLUDES: 1. Soap Approx. 6 oz. Bar in Compostable Box Ingredients: saponified olive oil, saponified coconut oil, saponified castor bean oil, *essential oil blend. Palm oil free.
2. Beard Oil 1 oz. Glass Bottle with Orifice Reducer Ingredients: argan oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, *essential oil blend
3. Beard Balm 2 oz. Aluminum Twist Top Tin Ingredients: shea, argan, jojoba, beeswax, grapeseed oil, *essential oil blend *Essential (Unscented) items have no essential oils added.
4. Moustache Wax #2 1 oz. Aluminum Twist Top Tin Ingredients: beeswax, lanolin, coconut oil, essential oil blend
DIRECTIONS: 1. During your shower lather beard with soap. Use fingertips to gently scrub the skin beneath your beard to help remove any dead skin cells that have accumulated. This helps to clear pores, and stimulates blood flow to the surface of your skin, which promotes healthy hair growth. Rinse well with warm water. (Like the way our soap feels? Use it as a body soap, too.)
Pro Tip: After washing your beard give it a final rinse in cold water. Cold water seals up the hair shaft, making split ends less apparent.
2. Gently towel dry beard and remove tangles with a detangling comb. Dispense a dime sized amount of beard oil into hand and rub between palms. Massage oil evenly into beard and skin to nourish beard at the root. Use more for longer, thicker beards.
3. Use back of thumbnail to scrape out a pea to dime sized amount of beard balm and rub between palms to emulsify. Spread balm through beard from root to tip. Brush through with a natural bristle brush to help distribute balm evenly and shape beard to your liking.
4. Using the back of thumbnail, or the tip of your moustache comb, scrape a small amount of moustache wax from the tin and warm between fingers to soften. Apply with fingertips to mustache and shape to your liking. Can also be used to tame unruly beard hairs.
Balm may melt if shipped to a warm location. Place balm in freezer for an hour then allow to return to room temperature.
All natural and organic ingredients. Absolutely no parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
Hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.